Feedback & Complaints
Collaborative Cures is committed to ensuring that all communications and dealings with the public are of the highest standard. We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
Collaborative Cures welcomes both positive and negative feedback and aim to ensure that:
• it is as easy as possible to make a complaint
• we treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response
• we treat it seriously whether it is made by letter, email or in person
• we deal with it quickly and politely
• we respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken etc
• we learn from complaints, use them to improve, and are monitored by the Board
How to give feedback or make a complaint
Any complaints, questions or comments can be made via the contact form on the Collaborative Cures website, by email to [email protected] or by post to Collaborative Cures, 3rd Floor Styne House, Upper Hatch St, Dublin 2.
In the first instance, your feedback of complaint will be dealt with by management. Any complaints will be addressed within 10 working days. Please provide as much information as possible and how you would to receive a response, providing relevant contact details.
If the initial reply is not satisfactory, the matter will be escalated to the Board who will respond and set out timeframe and next steps for answering the complaint, depending on its complexity and the level of investigation required.
Ideally in the first instance you should address your complaint to the charity, as outlined above. You may however at any stage make your complaint to the Charities Regulator who oversee charities compliance with the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising from the Public.